Thursday, July 17, 2008





~~I imagined the extractors wearing gas masks. When doing some research on stock footage, I came across the Getty Museum images. One that scared me was of this man wearing a gas mask. Plus, this might reiterate the fact that they cannot really survive normally on Earth anymore. Another thing, I imagine the sucking devices to be like compact backpack vacuums.~~

~~The image of the doors closing is a shot I imagine at the end. I would like to see the doors close on Peter and John into blackness. Then from the black, stars slowly appear, we pan down and left to reveal the dying Earth. Then the SS: Humanity flies across the screen!~~

~~I imagine the examination room to be open white space; very minimalistic!~~

~~The last image is when Peter is being pursued in the ally. He hides in this storm drain and this is where he watches his mother die. ~~

No comments: